Great Lakes Research Network (GLRN) is a group of community-based, research sites dedicated to enhancing access to clinical trials and accelerating the pace of clinical research. We are a multispecialty research network with a focus in metabolic conditions, infectious diseases, and vaccine trials.
Based in Detroit, we started as an inner city research site that provides access to clinical trials for medically-underserved and diverse populations. Today, we have expanded beyond the Great Lakes region to include research sites in the US-Mexico border.
Diverse Patient Population & Staff
* Access to both inner city, suburban, and border town populations.
* Clinical investigators with decades of building accessible patient populations.
* A diverse staff from many different communities and backgrounds.
State of the Art Facilities
· Patient Concierge
· Handicapped Accessible
· Bilingual Coordinators
· GCP-Trained Staff
· Infusion Rooms
· Monitored Exam Rooms
· CTMS, eConsent and RemoteMonitoring Capabilities
· Double Locked, Temp ControlledIP Storage
· On-site Centrifuges
· -70c Deep Freezers
· Pharmaceutical Grade 4C and-20C Freezers
Founder and CEO
David Lahaie is the founder and president of GLRN. He spent
a decade in biotech business development before building
multispecialty clinics. He is passionate in establishing and
operating efficient and high-enrolling research sites in
medically-underserved and ethnically-diverse communities.
His focus and expertise is in executing studies in novel
diagnostics, metabolic conditions, infectious disease and